What we expect from this role
From lead generation experts to our customer success champions, our commercial team plays a key role in driving Vesper’s growth by bringing our tool to new customers and partners while educating existing ones about our new solutions.
As the VP of Revenue, you report directly to our CEO and are part of the executive leadership team. You play a crucial role for the future of Vesper: you will take the lead of our commercial operations and strategy in order to accelerate our current sales growth, expand our successful inside sales efforts while at the same time opening up a variety of additional channels.
By combining the knowledge of the teams already in place with your own extensive experience and success, you will bring new perspectives and solutions to enable exponential growth and greater market share penetration.
What you will do:
- Manage, develop and scale the commercial team (Marketing, Inside Sales, Enterprise Sales, Partnerships, Revenue Ops, and Customer Success). Hire and retain the right talents, encourage and facilitate people’s growth to reach ambitious revenue goals.
- Lead Vesper’s commercial strategy and take a leadership role in the organisation as a whole as part of the senior management team
- Be responsible for achieving 70-100% YoY growth in our existing Inside Sales channel by maintaining and expanding a high performing team, led by two experienced team managers
- Lead the commercial transition to move up market with our product. Aligning Marketing, sales, Customer Success.
- Focus per team:
- Marketing: Scale our inbound marketing motion for inside sales. Create an focussed/ ABM approach for the bigger deals.
- Inside sales: Grow the inside sales engine on the key metrics (conversions, deal cycle, deal size). Double the current dealsize
- Enterprise sales: Lead the new teams that will move Vesper up market, closing the bigger deals (€50-€200K
- Customer Success: Add commercial thinking and clear up- and cross-sell plan. Keep our clients happy (NPS 60+)
- Partnerships: Make sure we keep adding data partnerships, and start running our first commercial partnerships.
- Operations: Make the process as efficient as possible, with live and accurate data insights
What you will bring
- You have demonstrated a track record of excellent outcomes in a growing organization
- You are a true leader, able to build, manage and rally inclusive, global teams of A-player commercial professionals around ambitious goals.
- You are a data-driven strategic commercial professional who can set an ambitious game plan for our commercial team to hit revenue goals.
- You enjoy building and optimizing processes, systems, and structures.
- You are passionate about all aspects of sales, marketing and customer success and can bring new ideas, solutions and perspectives to our C-level team.
- You have a strong experience in SMB inside sales and enterprise sales of a SaaS solution.
- You have a solid understanding of Marketing and Customer success and have ideally led all-round commercial teams before.
- You have a genuine interest in strategic planning and are willing to partner up with our C-level team to bring Vesper to the next level.
What you get:
- International team of 60+ people from all over the world and an inclusive culture
- A flat company structure with an entrepreneurial environment with lots of autonomy and trust
- Trust and autonomy to perform in your role
- Possibility to implement new ideas and work on additional projects
- Fantastic nurturing team with a collaborative spirit, hungry for growth and knowledge
- Professional development opportunities that will help you and Vesper grow
- Environment that supports both personal and collective learning
- A chance to see your work make a real difference in the real world and change a traditional business impacting every day of our lives
- Great hangouts with brilliant people
- A beautiful canal-view office located in the heart of Amsterdam
- Some additional cool perks – MacBook Pro, lunch at the office, fun monthly team activities, flexible office hours, Friday drinks, company sport tournaments, and more than that!