After achieving successful launches in the Dairy, VegOils, and Sugar industries, Vesper has expanded its portfolio by adding 13 additional agricultural commodity classes. As a result of this growth, we are seeking a dynamic and experienced individual to join us as our second Partnerships Manager in the team.
What you will be doing
As the Partnerships Manager at Vesper, you will play a pivotal role in our collaborative and dynamic environment. Reporting directly to the Head of Partnerships, you will work closely with cross-functional teams including Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product, and Data Research to ensure the success of our initiatives.
Your mission is dual-faceted. Firstly, you will be responsible for sourcing and managing Data/Content providers to ensure our users have access to the latest insights for well-informed decision-making. Simultaneously, you will be tasked with setting up and building a network of strategic partners to generate leads and establish intermediary sales channels, expanding our user base.
- Identify and manage partnerships with Data/Content providers to enhance our users’ insights;
- Collaborate with various departments within Vesper to understand client needs and preferences;
- Gather feedback from partners and work with product management to enhance our tool
- Become an expert on Vesper’s product, understanding its value for potential partners;
- Analyze local markets and channels to reach potential users.
- Identify and engage potential resellers or agents, choosing the most effective approach;
- Investigate and connect with new partners to expand product reach;
- Work closely with partners to understand their motivations and activate them effectively;
- Manage partners against revenue targets and satisfaction scores
What you will bring
- 3-5 years experience in commercial roles, with exposure to outbound sales
- Ability to go to (large) companies and build the network and necessary trust for them to start a partnership
- Experience with building and maintaining an ecosystem of Enterprise Clients and/or Partners
- Self-starter who can manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal relationship management and oral and written communication skills
- Eager to learn and develop yourself and others around you
- Knowledge of Hubspot is a big plus
- Interest in the start-up ecosystem, or experience working at a start-up
What you will get:
- International team of 65+ people from all over the world and an inclusive culture;
- A flat company structure with an entrepreneurial environment with lots of autonomy and trust;
- Fantastic nurturing team with a collaborative spirit, hungry for growth and knowledge;
- Professional development opportunities that will help you and Vesper grow;
- Environment that supports both personal and collective learning;
- Work hard – play hard mentality and inquisitive mindset;
- Great hangouts with brilliant people;
- A beautiful canal-view office located in the heart of Amsterdam;
- Some additional cool perks – MacBook Pro, fun monthly team activities, flexible office hours, Friday drinks, company sport tournaments and more!