What we expect from this role
We are looking for a highly motivated Junior Software Developer who wants to grow and to help Vesper get to the next level.
As a Software Developer at Vesper you will continuously be working on improving the product, the team, and yourself, either by excelling in (parts of) our products, identifying existing technical challenges and owning them, joining customer interviews, or by joining backlog reviews and representing the development team’s interests. You are proactive and passionate about team and product, either as a specialist or generalist, and will get both the freedom and responsibility to bring Vesper to the next level.
- Develop new features for our products
- Improve existing features, based on customer insights and technical requirements
- Deploy and run your own code in a production environment
- Identify existing technical challenges and take ownership to create a solution
- Seek and seize opportunities that will add value for our customers
- Proactively look for ways to improve our applications, our way of working, and the development team as a whole
What you will bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- 0-2 years experience in web development
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills and teamwork
- Analytical skills to really get to the bottom of problems and find the best solution(s)